Duration: 3 hours
Content: online formation with a video
Price: $45 + taxes
• First part:
Be inspired by best practices: experiences from campaigns of the following organizations:
– Harvard University,
– McGill University,
– Laval University,
– Québec à Trois-Rivières University,
– CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation.
• Second part: How can the strategy be adapted to the short- and long-term impacts of the pandemic?
• Yves Bourget, Strategic Advisor at BNP Philanthropic Performance and Chief Executive Officer (2011-2018), Laval University Foundation;
• Daniel Milot, Executive Director, UQTR Foundation;
• Marc Weinstein, Vice-President, Development, McGill University;
• Maud Cohen, Executive Director, Sainte-Justine Foundation;
• Christian Bolduc, CEO, BNP Philanthropic Performance (moderator).