Since then, nothing has been left to chance. We are recognized for our rigour and our methodology. That’s our strength. And it has allowed us to develop service guidelines that are not simply a promise—they’re a guarantee of performance. For BNP, each project merits in-depth analysis to determine the most suitable approach. One that opens the door to success.
Our objective is simple: We want to help you bring your mission and social impact to life. We want to help you clear hurdles and complete projects by developing fundraising and social responsibility strategies that are effective and generate concrete outcomes.
In October 2020, BNP Philanthropic Performance and The Goldie Company officially announced their partnership with the aim of supporting the philanthropic ecosystem at the national level. This alliance represents a total of more than 66 years of experience and expertise. And it is part and parcel of a desire to continue to professionalize philanthropy in Canada so that each organization can ensure the future of their cause.
BNP Philanthropic Performance helps organizations realize their dream of having a positive impact on society.
Be the reference in philanthropy and CSR in Canada
Ethics – Innovation
Performance – Boldness
Engagement – Proximity
On October 7, 2022, BNP Philanthropic Performance became the first and only pan-Canadian consulting firm to earn B Corp certification. A distinction that confirms all of the actions we’ve put in place over the last several years. Indeed, our goal is to position ourselves as a lasting and responsible player in our activity sector—one that is resolutely committed at several levels.
Doing more for communities
- By giving our time, money and expertise pro bono
- By contributing to capacity-building in the sector through the Jean-Robert-Nolet Scholarship
- By supporting the volunteer involvement of our collaborators in the causes that they hold dear and by matching their donations
Taking care of our people
- By allowing them to work from where they wish with schedules that suit their needs
- By investing in their professional and personal development so that they can realize their full potential
- By putting our values—boldness, commitment, proximity and more—into action
Limiting and reducing our environmental footprint
- By prioritizing local and independent suppliers that are aligned with our values
- By offering public transit or Bixi subscriptions free of charge to our collaborators
- By no longer traveling the country by car or plane
Taking concrete action to achieve inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility and reconciliation
- By adopting clear and transparent principles in our organization and our mandate
- By contributing to raising awareness and educating our collaborators on the challenges and opportunities related to diversity and reconciliation
- By recognizing that it is alright to make mistakes in a process of continuous learning
This is a long-term commitment. Indeed, earning B Corp certification is not an end in itself, but an important step in pushing us to do even more!