BNP Philanthropic Performance
Co-founded in 1999 by Jean-Robert Nolet and Christian Bolduc, BNP Philanthropic Performance has a national presence, supporting organizations in philanthropic strategy, organizational management, talent management, data research and CSR. A close collaborator of many organizations in the health, education, culture, science and religious sectors, the BNP team includes several professionals holding the CFRE designation, the most important accreditation in the philanthropic sector. In 2022, the consulting firm obtained B Corp certification, reflecting its commitments and positive social impact on communities across the country.
This newly-created position is the perfect opportunity to put your talent to work for an organization committed to the well-being of communities across the country. The incumbent is recognized for her or his autonomy, versatility, creativity and initiative.
She or he is politically astute, tactful, adaptable and has strong interpersonal skills.
In addition, the words organization, planning, rigor, efficiency and attention to detail define her or him.
533 Ontario Street East, Suite 204, Montreal (hybrid mode)
BNP Philanthropic Performance allows you to work remotely from anywhere in the country, while providing face-to-face opportunities for co-development and team-building. The incumbent is invited to join ad hoc face-to-face team meetings whenever possible to foster co-development and team building.
Functions, expectations and benefits
Working with the Vice President Talent, Strategy & Impact and the entire team, the incumbent is responsible for overall communications strategy, digital projects, social media and content creation. In addition, the incumbent coordinates BNP Philanthropic Performance’s events, media relations and special projects.
The person is a leader who:
- Collaborates, implements and executes the annual communications plan and the global and digital strategy.
- Ensures that initiatives are aligned with BNP’s positioning and strategy.
- Evaluates and optimizes the effectiveness of communications strategies.
- Continuously monitors trends in communications and social impact, as well as the actions of similar or partner organizations.
- Prepares Communications Committee agendas and responds to requests.
- Ensures compliance with digital strategy and brand image.
- Manages the production and integration of Web content and ensures continuous improvement: design, ergonomics, navigation choices, Web writing, etc.
- Produces and sends newsletters.
- Updates mailing lists.
- Manages e-mail marketing campaigns in Zoho Campaigns, as well as the required landing pages.
- Manages integration of Philanthropy Institute training courses.
- Continuously improves SEO.
- Produces and presents digital communications dashboards to guide strategies.
- Administers, configures and operates various applications (e.g. Google My Business, Stripe, Paypal, Go to Webinar, WordPress).
- Writes press releases, nomination notices and biographical notes.
- Coordinate media interviews.
- Enriches media database by region/province.
- Contributes to the development of a PR strategy.
- Manage sponsorships.
- Execute the social media strategy by participating in the development and deployment of the editorial and content calendar.
- Produce visuals and texts for publications.
- Performs moderation, if required.
- Produce and present social media dashboards to guide strategies.
- Regularly monitors market trends, new developments on social networks, usage, etc.
- Identifies trending topics for customers and the sector.
- Writes content: articles, guides, checklists.
- Uses copywriting.
- Writes according to SEO rules.
- Carries out all the steps required to produce podcasts, such as design, sound recording, processing, editing and broadcasting.
- Manages the production, editing and distribution of online training courses.
- Deliver content stipulated in partnership agreements: articles, banners, etc.
- Produce presentations or any other graphic material requested by management.
- Manages the creation and updating of business cards.
- Manages print orders with the print supplier.
- Creates attractive content to promote BNP online, its services and activities in order to engage customers and prospects.
- Coordinates internal company events.
- Coordinates participation in partner events such as training courses, symposia, conferences, webinars, etc.
- Manages logistics and communications for corporate events.
- Manages the logistics of the Leaders’ Circle.
- Establishes planning, budget, task lists and deadlines for events and activities.
- Acts as resource person for all requests related to events and activities.
- Promotes events internally and externally.
- Participates in project planning and implementation: surveys, studies, product/service launches, etc.
- Develops schedules and deliverables, and defines roles as required.
- Supervises the smooth running of projects.
- Promotes and prepares follow-up actions.
This person shall hold:
- A degree in marketing communications or related field (any combination of relevant education and experience will be considered).
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position (any combination of education and/or experience deemed equivalent will be considered).
- Perfect command of French (oral and written).
- Good understanding of English (oral and written).
- Ability to manage change and adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ability to manage priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency with digital tools, in particular WordPress and Zoho.
- Writing skills, especially for the Web and SEO standards.
This person shall have:
- Good knowledge of information technology, the Internet, social media and CMS (WordPress).
- Good knowledge of the Adobe CC suite.
- Knowledge of podcast editing software.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEA and Web analytics.
- Knowledge of Web accessibility standards and digital writing principles. degree in marketing communications or related field (any combination of relevant education and experience will be considered).
All in a context of:
- Work in an innovative, dynamic and stimulating environment.
- A competent team with a strong commitment to the causes we support.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including telemedicine.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the country.
- A B Corp company with a strong commitment to the community.
- An organization that fully believes in professional and personal development.
How to apply
To submit your interest in the position, please send your resume to Daniel H. Lanteigne, CSA, C.Dir., CFRE, CHRP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position is not for you and you wish to begin or continue a rewarding career in the philanthropic sector, please feel free to send your resume so that it can be analyzed and kept by our team.
Statement of Justice, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access and Reconciliation
BNP Philanthropic Performance promote diversity and respect for differences. We guarantee a process free of discrimination.
In addition, BNP Philanthropic Performance encourages applications from women, Indigenous Peoples (First Nations, Inuit and Métis), visible and ethnic minorities, 2SLGBTQIA+ and people with disabilities.
If you do not meet 100% of the requirements, we still invite you to apply if the job and organization are aligned with your values, aspirations and generate great enthusiasm. We recognize that people from diverse backgrounds are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet all of the requirements and want to help eliminate this barrier to career advancement.
If accommodations are needed at any stage of the process, please send a request to email@example.com.
In accordance with recent legal regulations regarding language requirements for employment, BNP Philanthropic Performance requires proficiency in a second language, other than French, namely English. This requirement is based on internal validation and the operational needs of the position.
All information received will be treated confidentially and only selected candidates will be contacted. In addition, detailed applications and resumes will only be presented to the client after prior authorization has been given during an exploratory interview.
The recruitment process is carried out by a specialized talent and governance team composed of members registered with the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés. BNP Philanthropic Performance therefore respects the highest standards of professional ethics and complies with the Code of Conduct – Executive Search Consultants and the Code of Ethics of the Order.