BNP Philanthropic Performance is a philanthropic management consulting firm operating across Canada. BNP helps organizations bring their mission to life, meet their challenges, and achieve their projects by developing effective successful philanthropic strategies that increase their revenues and enable them to be a driving force for change. Concretely, BNP offers consulting services to organizations and foundations by training and supporting them in their various funding programs. BNP also offers additional services and aims to optimize its service offering to meet clients’ needs.
BNP Philanthropic Performance is seeking applications to fill a permanent position to join our Atlantic fundraising team.
Dynamic, multigenerational, and multicultural team
Job title: CONSULTANT
Reporting to the Regional VP for Atlantic, the consultant is responsible for advising the client and managing all activities and deliverables of philanthropic fundraising programs and pre-campaign studies assigned to him.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ADVISORY AND COORDINATION OF PHILANTHROPIC FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS:
- Following the signing of BNP consulting services contracts with clients, advising, and managing all activities required to plan and implement the established deliverables.
- Organize all the committees and manage their respective activities.
- Provide advice on the production and approach to the use of communication techniques and on the preparation of solicitation documents.
- Prepare and seek prospective donors for fundraising activities.
- Carry out project management of philanthropic fundraising programs in his region, respecting the scope, budget, and schedule while meeting client expectations and maintaining a high level of quality.
- If necessary, participate in meetings of client decision-making bodies.
- Write presentations, recommendations, and reports.
- Participate in business development and present service offers as needed.
- Maintain, on a weekly basis, the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) and the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) according to established guidelines.
- In collaboration with the Pre-campaign Coordinator, plan and implement the phases of the pre-campaign study: Manage the project of the pre-campaign studies in his region respecting the scope, budget and schedule while meeting the client’s expectations. and maintaining a high level of quality.
- Plan and manage work sessions with the client.
- Proceed with the writing and management of internal and external document. (Case Statement, lists, letters, questionnaires, compilation, reports, etc.)
- Collaborate, as needed, in carrying out administrative support tasks related to his field of intervention.
- Carry out and follow up on requests to the Research Department.
- Recommend the optimal approach strategy to obtain interviews with the targeted participants according to priorities.
- Make appointment calls for interviews with high-ranking and influential people in their community. Manage the assignment of senior level interviews.
- Conduct interviews and complete questionnaires.
- According to internal practices, ensure data compilation and analysis.
- Write the final report of the pre-campaign study.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of specialization.
- A master’s degree or a philanthropic training would be an asset.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in customer relations, project management or philanthropy.
- Knowledge of the philanthropic environment and understanding of business management (governance, industries, sectors, markets, etc.).
Project management skills:
- Ability to manage budgets, control scope and develop timelines.
- Good knowledge of French (written and spoken) and English (written and spoken).
- Very good knowledge of the Office 365 suite (Word, Excel).
- Experience in the philanthropic sector is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Atlantic Canada’s business and philanthropic network.
- Customer management skills.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to be precise and meticulous.
- Demonstrates good judgment and autonomy.
- Proactive attitude and adaptability.
- Ability to manage priorities and multitask under tight deadlines.
- Contract with variable hours with a mainly daytime schedule with some possible participation in evening meetings.
- Remote with the possibility of meeting at the Moncton regional office.
- Travel to the customer’s premises as needed.
The position is scheduled to start as soon as the successful candidate is available.
Please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The masculine credits are used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.KILL