For a number of years, philanthropy has been affected by a shortage of specialists in fundraising, major donations and planned giving. Skillful recruitment is still one of the best ways to identify and attract competent candidates whose values are aligned with those of your organization. Alignment of values is even more important in recruiting development executives to solicit donations and raise donor awareness of your cause.
Thus, we offer you this recruitment guide for executives and managers to share practical advice and successfully conduct your future recruitment and staff integration processes.
Table of contents of your guide to executive recruiting in philanthropy :
- Creating a selection committee
- Anticipating and managing recruiting case studies
- Conducting distance interviews
- Welcoming and integrating new hires, virtually
- Offering competitive compensation
- Ensuring diversity
- Some statistics
Guide created by your human resources experts :
- Lily Serreau, CHRP, BNP Human Resources Director;
- Daniel H. Lanteigne, ASC, C.Dir., CFRE, CHRP, Senior Consultant and Director of Business Development for Montreal;
- Esther Tranchemontagne, Vice-président of operations and Human Resources, Vice-president Quebec and Eastern Quebec.
We adhere to the CPHR Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct.