YOU KNOW YOUR ORGANIZATION.
WE KNOW PHILANTHROPY.
Your decisions and actions have an impact on society. They are also our driving force. We believe in them, we want to contribute to them, and we can make a difference.
Our objective is simple: We want to help you give life to your mission, meet your challenges and accomplish your goals by developing effective philanthropic strategies that generate real results.
We leave nothing to chance. We are known for our discipline and methodology, which constitute our greatest strengths. We have helped define directives that are more than a mere promise. They are a guarantee of performance. We believe that every project merits in-depth analysis to determine the best approach that will set it on the path to success.
We also understand the importance of transferring knowledge. Working with BNP enables you to learn from our experience and introduce a sustainable methodology within your own team.
WE ARE INVALUABLE ADVISORS, STRATEGISTS AND ALLIES.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF OUR HISTORY
BNP was cofounded in 1999 by Jean Robert Nolet and Christian Bolduc. Mr. Nolet, a widely respected professional, has long been involved in fundraising and philanthropy in Quebec. He remained president of our organization until 2007, when he passed the reins to Mr. Bolduc.
Because BNP was founded on strong, sustainable collective values, we have implemented a series of voluntary measures that resonate on a social, economic and environmental level. The following are just a few of our commitments in this regard.
- Matching of donations by our staff: For every dollar donated by a member of our team, the firm matches the donation. And if the donation goes to an active BNP client, the amount contributed by the firm is doubled!
- Corporate financial contribution: BNP contributes at least 3% of its before-tax profit to various organizations whose fundamental values reflect those of our firm.
- Volunteer commitment: Each year, BNP donates time and expertise to guide a new non-profit organization, offering consulting and support to help it grow and progress.
- Jean Robert Nolet Award of Excellence: Each year, BNP awards prizes and bursaries to individuals who have distinguished themselves in the philanthropic community. The Jean Robert Nolet Award of Excellence promotes the development of a philanthropic management professional seeking to attend a related conference or training session to enhance his or her skills and knowledge.
- Environment and sustainable development: BNP has adopted and promotes many environmentally responsible practices: recycling, reducing printed material, composting, purchasing recycled products, promoting public transit and electric, hybrid or fuel-efficient vehicles, teleworking, and travelling only when necessary.
AN EXPERIENCED TEAM
We have one of the few teams that brings together professionals holding the CFRE credential, the global standard in the fundraising sector awarded by the Association of Fundraising Professionals. The managers, consultants and employees at BNP all have a professional background in fundraising and philanthropy and have worked with a variety of organizations in a wide range of fields.
The Goldie Company
The Goldie Company is a full-service consulting firm that works exclusively with the nonprofit sector. The company offers a comprehensive range of fundraising and management services to drive campaigns and build organizational capacity. The Goldie Company is a proud member of Skystone International, and along with BNP Performance philanthropy and Skystone Partners, we have formed an alliance based on professionalism and integrity.